Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bjboulden View Post

Keith
    i actually have that multimeter and surge protector you listed. The GFI popped again yesterday and now I’m back to zero. The surge protector is flashing an E2 error code. Normally it’s an E0 so not sure what changed or where the error is

Brian
    There may be an issue with the shore power connection that needs attention.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by bjboulden View Post

Keith
      i actually have that multimeter and surge protector you listed. The GFI popped again yesterday and now I’m back to zero. The surge protector is flashing an E2 error code. Normally it’s an E0 so not sure what changed or where the error is

Brian
      E2 is an Open Ground (no ground wire connection). I induced this (twice!) on my trailer by not twisting the power cable all the way into the socket at the trailer. Resolved that self-induced bumbling with a Smart Plug. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...n-on-a-315rlts

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

The fault would be between the EMS and the power source.
        Ted
        2021 Reflection 310RLS
        2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

E2 is an Open Ground (no ground wire connection). I induced this (twice!) on my trailer by not twisting the power cable all the way into the socket at the trailer. Resolved that self-induced bumbling with a Smart Plug. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...n-on-a-315rlts

Howard
          When I get home I’ll disconnect at the trailer and then try again. Knock on wood
          Brian Boulden
          2020 22MLE
          2020 Silverado 2500 HD
          Ham Radio W4BJB
          GMRS Radio WRTE415​

Comment

Working...
          X