No announcement yet.

110V electrical connectors (Molex connectors); NHTSA Recall Number: 20V-362

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll keep looking for a different sticker.

Comment

TxDave - look at this sticker on the street side lower front area of your RV.

Dan
      Dan & Carol
      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Dave,

That is the RVIA sticker. That is not the VIN. The sticker I'm talking about are on the driver's side of the RV. The manufacturing date is in the upper right, and the Vehicle Identification Number is in the lower left. You can also get the VIN from your vehicle registration, and there is frequently a yellow tag on the RV's door with the information.

Here's a photo of my sticker.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	VIN.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	36704

Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Found it! Yeah that RVIA sticker had me flummoxed! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mpking View Post
            What does Grand Design mean by (non-sequential) on the VIN? (I'm looking at recalls that apply to my Rig, and I see that on many of them).

My model / year shows up in a bunch of recalls, but the VIN doesn't...
            The non sequential VIN numbers relates to "as they come off of the line". They may have a few reflections, Solitudes, then a few more Reflections. The sequential VIN is issues as they come off of the line regardless of the model.
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowells View Post

The non sequential VIN numbers relates to "as they come off of the line". They may have a few reflections, Solitudes, then a few more Reflections. The sequential VIN is issues as they come off of the line regardless of the model.
              Good info, Jerry! Added the Q & A to the VIN Reference Material post.
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
              2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by TxDave View Post
                My serial number precedes the ones assigned after Winnebago took over (only seven numbers, no letters to indicate mfg date). I've checked the recalls and the serial numbers are all 2018 and later. How DO I find my mfg date?
                I was completely unaware that Winnebago purchased Grand Design.
                Mike
                2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Working...
                X