21BHE Inverter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21BHE Inverter

Does anyone now which inverter is used on the Grand Design Imagine 21BHE? Also does anyone have an electrical diagram for this unit?

Originally posted by TomL View Post
    Does anyone now which inverter is used on the Grand Design Imagine 21BHE? Also does anyone have an electrical diagram for this unit?
    There is no electrical diagram that depicts the actual route that the wiring is run thru an RV. If you call GD customer service they may send you a "layout" which will show where items are placed. In your packet that you should have received with the RV you should have a build sheet with the model of each item placed in the RV. I am not sure of the model number of the converter but I believe that it is integrated into the power center and not a stand alone unit. There should be a label on the power center that states the model.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Does anyone now which inverter is used on the Grand Design Imagine 21BHE?
      Another way of finding what's on your trailer is using the Parts Lookup website (link on menu bar above). Assuming you have a '21 (a signature line would help--please read the Welcome Letter) the parts lookup says you have a WFCO WF-8735P. https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/42835

Also does anyone have an electrical diagram for this unit?
      If "this unit" refers to the 21BHE Brian has already addressed the question. If "this unit" refers to the WFCO power center, a basic internet search using the model number will lead you to the owners manual and lots of other related information about the device. Here's one such link: https://wfcoelectronics.com/product/wf-8735-35-amp/

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Good morning Tom and welcome here.
        Your model information may also be on the inside of the cover of you power panel. If your trying to find out if it is Lithium battery compatible it probably is not.
        Hope this helps.
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

I read this post as "converter" not "inverter". If you have the solar package I believe you should have an inverter , my bad for leading a stray.

Please let us know what you have.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

I read this post as "converter" not "inverter". If you have the solar package I believe you should have an inverter , my bad for leading a stray.

Please let us know what you have.

Brian
            That's funny, Brian--you read it correctly. My brain substituted "converter" for what is obviously "inverter". Probably confused the heck out of the OP if they've come back to read the responses.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X