Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howson View Post
    Da Breeze

Isolate inverter or converter? There is a difference. Big difference.

If you don't wire through the distribution panel how would the converter get 120vAC from your inverter?

If confused, please consult the diagrams again. (Don't feel bad--took me a bit to understand all of this. I read Mike Sokol's book about RV Electricity multiple times...)
    Oh, i was talking about isolating the INVERTER . With 120 going into CONVERTER from generators, I am wondering how or IF , this would/could affect the INVERTER ??
    Now.. I'm confusin g myself !!! ha ha ha
    F-250 7.3 PSD Lariat LB 25 row aux transmission cooler, A&E Air Intake system, TS-6 Performance chip, Air Ride airbags, Bilstein shocks, 152 K

2017 307 MKS 9,875 UVW 12,995 GVWR 1,605 Pin wt.

Comment

howson My understanding is you need to use thread sealant (tape or dope of the proper variety) when using threaded connections that are not flared. In the connection below for instance you would need sealant on the left half but not the right.

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	43134
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

I couldn’t get to the bay where the other half of my adapter is stored, but this is what I did to the generator end. Then I just use an extension hose to connect to the rig. The other half has the propane regulator it came with with the female quick disconnect on it. If I want to run directly from a tank I pop that on it and I’m all set.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E9B6DB15-EB82-485F-BC57-266CB3C69A38.jpeg
Views:	204
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	43136
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
        X