Upgrade your quality GD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade your quality GD

Winegard air 360 on a 2021 Imagine 2500RL. Dealership lied about this unit being "top of the line." Why not put the Wifi/LTE compatible units in? What a waste.

Originally posted by john soulliere View Post
    Winegard air 360 on a 2021 Imagine 2500RL. Dealership lied about this unit being "top of the line." Why not put the Wifi/LTE compatible units in? What a waste.
    Agreed....go ahead and throw the best one in there....having said that...maybe I am better of buying a peplink....maybe we should instead ask for the wiring to the roof for multiple cellular and wifi....but I doubt that will ever come about.
    2020 Imagine 2400BH
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

john soulliere Welcome to the family and the forum!

I'm sorry that your not happy with your 2500RL. All of this is spec'd out to meet a certain "price point". Are their a lot of upgrades that I and every other owner wish that came standard? Yes, but would you have bought the same trailer for potentially thousands more $$ for the same basic unit? This has been a learning experience for all of us at some point. If I and many others won a million tonite, we would be ordering a new grand Design unit next week with almost every option, and then scheduling more stuff to be installed. Much of this stuff, I had no idea about or how in depth it can be until I came to this forum. "Top of the line" they are, or very, very close, but no where will you find the "macdaddy" that most expect, unless $$ for upgrades way beyond the price point isn't a concern.

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

These trailers are built to appeal to a wide variety of customers. Personally I do not drive hundreds of miles to a destination so I can sit in front of a television. On the other hand I may place emphasis on certain components that have no value to you. Point being, upgrade those components important to you and enjoy your Grand Design.
        John & Cindy
        2019 303 RLS
        2018 F250

Comment

Working...
        X