Lights under bedroom slide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights under bedroom slide

I have a 2021 390RK-R. I see what looks like 2 LED lights under the bedroom slide but I can't find a switch to operate them. Anyone knows anything about this?

Cbreeze Welcome to the Family and the forum!

The switch for those lights are up high on the Nautilus panel. It is right below the outside shower. (Unless somebody decided to put it somewhere else that day.)
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome Cbreeze ! Yes, on the nautilus panel in your exterior hook up center. Two switches there; one for water pump, and one for those lights. There is no pilot light at the switch, so very easy to leave on unintentionally. But could save a dent in your noggin at night
      Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
      2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
      2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
      2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
      Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

Hi there! Noticed this question on here. I see where to turn them on but it doesn’t work. Is it a fuse or do I replace a light

Comment

Dskulak or it may be a dropped wire connection to the switch. Check behind the panel. Mine work , so I have not had to track down the fuse.
          Ted
          2021 Reflection 310RLS
          2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Dskulak

These lights are on one of the fuses in the main panel, but they draw so little current that the issue is more likely to be a wiring problem than a blown fuse. Use a meter to check for 12V at the switch and proceed from there.

Rob
            Cate & Rob
            (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
            2015 Reflection 303RLS
            2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
            Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Dskulak View Post
              Hi there! Noticed this question on here. I see where to turn them on but it doesn’t work. Is it a fuse or do I replace a light
              Could possibly be the wiring under the bed disconnected. I’m dealing with that when I get a chance.
              Craig & Theresa
              2022 Ford F350, SRW, CCSB, 7.3L, 4.30 rear axle, Lariat Ultimate, 4x4, Ford Pro Trailer Backup Assist, factory gooseneck 5th wheel prep package
              New to us 2021 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS using a B&W Companion slider hitch

Comment

My 337RLS had issues with the underslide lights as well as the lights above the headboard. The wiring is under the false floor in the underbed storage on mine. The wires are fastened to the carpet and the storage area floor slides over them when moving the slide in or out. Since it was the typical monkey fist of RV wires connected I only had to tidy up and reconnect the wires and then fasten them to the carpeted floor better.
                2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
                X