297RSTS heat vent locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 297RSTS heat vent locations

We just got our 2022 Reflection. Going through all the equipment. Trying out the heat. Vent in bedroom works fine, bathroom fine, kitchen and seating area not warming up. I cannot find any vents in this area. If I stand in front of the cabinet with heater inside I can feel a little air moving but not warm air. Any advice appreciated.
    Mitch & Anita
    2022 - 297RSTS

There is heat vents on the bottom of the island for the living area. You may want to remove the vent covers and check that it is properly sealed, it is a little tricky to check this under the island but may need some attention.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

SEMOGreen -- just want to write a quick "Hello!" and invite you to check out the Welcome Letter to New Members--it hopefully will give you the info needed to get the most from your time here on the forum.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
        There is heat vents on the bottom of the island for the living area. You may want to remove the vent covers and check that it is properly sealed, it is a little tricky to check this under the island but may need some attention.

Brian
        Brian - yep vents in the island. I looked all around the perimeter of the room... There is heat coming out - I guess I just didn't give it enough time to warm the room. Thanks for the info!

Mitch
        Mitch & Anita
        2022 - 297RSTS

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
          SEMOGreen -- just want to write a quick "Hello!" and invite you to check out the Welcome Letter to New Members--it hopefully will give you the info needed to get the most from your time here on the forum.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
          Howard - thank you for the link. Headed there now.

Mitch
          Mitch & Anita
          2022 - 297RSTS

Comment

Our 29RS is the fifth wheel version of what you have, it does take a little time to get it warm in the living area. If we have shore power we use the electric fireplace to add heat, with the furnace running it does get warmer in the bedroom/bathroom before the living space. You could also check the furnace duct attachments, they should be viewable by removing the drawers in the hutch, TucsonJim will be able to point you in the right direction for that.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

A while back, I dropped the underbelly on my 2017 297RSTS. I just checked the photos and see that there are two flexible vents that are routed to the island. If either of those have fallen off, you will get little to no hot air flow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	127524055_218255689671986_3555280620362044009_n.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	80391

Jim
              Jim and Ginnie
              2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
              GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
              GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...