Water Pump Replacement/Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Pump Replacement/Upgrade

2017 Reflection 28BH. Want to replace water pump but I can’t, with comfortability, find a replacement (upgrade) for the OEM pump. Pretty sure the Max Flow LC689052 (from etrailer) will do the trick but wanted to check with others have used or done.

Originally posted by Jonmajors62 View Post
    2017 Reflection 28BH. Want to replace water pump but I can’t, with comfortability, find a replacement (upgrade) for the OEM pump. Pretty sure the Max Flow LC689052 (from etrailer) will do the trick but wanted to check with others have used or done.
    I went with a SeaFlo. Full documentation in this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...t-a-difference

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

We had good service from a shur-flow pump. Previous trailer - couldn't give you the model #.
      MaxFlow is Lippert and never knew they made pumps before. Personally never heard of Maxflow. I would research a few reviews etc. Maybe lippert just bought Maxflow?
      2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
      2021 303RLS
      Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

I went with a SeaFlo. Full documentation in this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...t-a-difference

Howard
        I tried to “upsize” my water pump to the higher capacity SeaFlo. This did not go well. Water hammer in the system was dramatically worse and the pump pulsations would bounce back and forth with my accumulator tank such that the pump would not shut off. I went back to my OE pump. If/when I try to upgrade this again, I will match the OE pump specs as Howard did.

Rob
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
        X