How to remove the sink strainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove the sink strainer

I don't have the/a tool. Was wondering what others do to remove the strainer on the kitchen sink.
    Grand Design Imagine 2450RL 2020 born 7/2019
    TV - 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Limited w/Towing PKG under 30K miles, hanger queen until now

Originally posted by BobinICT View Post
    I don't have the/a tool. Was wondering what others do to remove the strainer on the kitchen sink.
    Not sure if this will help? https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...y-2019-315rlts
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
      Thanks Howard! I'll take a look at that. Went to Lowe's today and purchased a four set of keys to aid in removal. Not sure if any one of them will work. Will try tomorrow. It appears I may need to modify the one that might work. I shall see. Man, the stuff that is nonstandard they put in these RV's. Mind blowing.
      Grand Design Imagine 2450RL 2020 born 7/2019
      TV - 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Limited w/Towing PKG under 30K miles, hanger queen until now

Comment

Working...
      X