No Hot Water Coming out of Faucets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Hot Water Coming out of Faucets

I have a 2017 Reflection 337RLS. When I turn on the water no hot water comes out. From everyone I've talked to they say it is the Water Heater Check Valve. Does anyone know where I can get parts to replace this and any instructions/videos how would be helpful.

Originally posted by Dalene Shaw View Post
    I have a 2017 Reflection 337RLS. When I turn on the water no hot water comes out. From everyone I've talked to they say it is the Water Heater Check Valve. Does anyone know where I can get parts to replace this and any instructions/videos how would be helpful.
    The pic below shows the valve.

Click image for larger version  Name:	check valve heater.JPG Views:	0 Size:	143.9 KB ID:	26651

Assuming the water heater in your 337 is the same as the one in my 315, this is the check valve I installed. You might get lucky and find one at a local RV dealership or big box hardware store (I could not find one in my area so had to order).

Click image for larger version  Name:	amazon.JPG Views:	0 Size:	92.2 KB ID:	26652
    I'll let the 5vr owners assist with locating this in your rig--it's different than in my travel trailer.

Good luck!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Good morning Dalene, and welcome to the technical forum. This is a common problem and it's fairly easy to resolve. I'd agree that the first step is to replace the check valve.

Check out this thread on the topic. See the video in post number 2 on how to change the valve.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...water-pressure

I purchased my replacement valve on Amazon. Here's a link:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

It’s worth a shot to make sure your outside faucet is turned off at the Nautilus panel. Even if no hose is connected, if the knobs are on them cold water can flow into the hot pipes in the rest of the rig.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
        X