2021 24MPR water tank location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 24MPR water tank location?

Thank You for any help! I have tried contacting grand design and my dealer a number of times on the telephone but nobody calls me back, so here I am hoping I can get help from someone online.I am seeing water leaking out from under my trailer with both gray water tanks and black water tank empty. Therefore it appears I have a water leak on my fresh water side. I am out in the boondocks so I am not close to a dealer. I need to know the location of water tank so from there I can chase down the leak. With that big skirt underneath it’s difficult to tell where the leak is, and where should start cutting trap doors to do my investigation. I have 45 years repairing boats/yachts so I’m confident in my ability to perform any repairs
    2021 24'MPR ToyHauler

You should have a white dump valve for draining the fresh water tank there will also be a blue tube beside that for the overflow. This should be on the street side and your tank will be right above that.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks! I sort of figured that the dump would be directly below it but was not sure. Now I can get to cutting that skirt away and see what’s up. I will repair the cut skirt with clear RTV along the seam and I will sort of sew it up with zip ties.
      2021 24'MPR ToyHauler

Comment

Originally posted by BoatFix View Post
        Thanks! I sort of figured that the dump would be directly below it but was not sure. Now I can get to cutting that skirt away and see what’s up. I will repair the cut skirt with clear RTV along the seam and I will sort of sew it up with zip ties.
        The skirting is called coroplast, its kind of plastic cardboard. Gorilla tape works well to seal any cuts made, ean the area well before application. A place to start would be right at the dump valve, all connections are right in that same area.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I have made a few cuts in mine over the years. Someone recommended "mobile home belly pan tape" and I find it sticks to the coroplast super well. Not sure if you can get Amazon out in the boondocks, but here is a link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
          2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
          2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Undo a few of the edge fasteners and there should be enough room to see the tank. The blue overflow pipe will be on one edge.On my unit it was to the back of the trailer - tank was forward. Have you checked behind your nautilus panel/water pump area first. You could have a leak there running down into the belly. Also check under the kitchen and bath sinks - both have a direct path to the belly.

Hope this helps
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
            X