Adding backup gate valve installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schiefswret View Post
    Well, my 2250RK has a fwd black tank and grey tank and they both share the same exit drain location. The aft grey tank (kitchen) has its own drain pipe and exit location. If the 2600RB operates the same way then I understand. If not, I’m headed to bed. 😀
    It’s simple Dave and Sue, the 2600RB has only one exit drain, for the two gray tanks and the one black tank. I know it’s hard for 2250RK folks to grasp so I’d be happy to show you at a rally sometime:-). All meant in good fun!

Joe
    Sailor_Joe, 2021 imagine 2600RB, 2017 Ford F-150, XLT super crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor_Joe View Post

It’s simple Dave and Sue, the 2600RB has only one exit drain, for the two gray tanks and the one black tank. I know it’s hard for 2250RK folks to grasp so I’d be happy to show you at a rally sometime:-). All meant in good fun!

Joe
      Sounds good Joe, 👍🏻maybe we’ll catch up at the National this summer. Travel safely!
      Dave and Sue
      2020 GD 2250RK
      2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
      GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
      SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

I have them on my Reflection 220RK. They do not extend that far and are still inside the outside wall. When I installed I used clear silicone around the collar( not on the gasket) before installing. With the silicone they wont move due to vibration. Makes them a little more theft proof too, You can still remove them though if needed.
        Keith
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

2600rb, two grays and a black tank all with separate vales but one common exit. Extra valerta valve on the one common exit.
          Charles and Susan
          2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
          Andersen Hitch
          2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Working...
          X