Cone Seals (Amazon Link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cone Seals (Amazon Link)

Moderator Note: Partial post below copied from https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...gain-and-again (Thanks, Joseph!) Added picture for clarity.

Link to the seals from amazon (Spare parts for WHEN they develop issues): https://www.amazon.com/Flair-16435-P...0IRUKIO8&psc=1

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cone Seals.JPG
Views:	930
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	70857
    Last edited by howson; 11-24-2021, 06:47 PM.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
    Moderator Note: Partial post below copied from https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...gain-and-again (Thanks, Joseph!) Added picture for clarity.

Link to the seals from amazon (Spare parts for WHEN they develop issues): https://www.amazon.com/Flair-16435-P...0IRUKIO8&psc=1

Click image for larger version  Name:	Cone Seals.JPG Views:	12 Size:	92.8 KB ID:	70857
    Sweet Thanks for finding them Its a 10 pack to boot. (in questions section) But cheaper then buying a fitting.
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

For the Canadians . . . https://www.amazon.ca/Flair-16435-Pl...802620&sr=8-26

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Says number of items - 1
        Yoda
        Did you buy these and it's a package of 10?
        2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        2021 303RLS
        Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
          Says number of items - 1
          Yoda
          Did you buy these and it's a package of 10?
          I haven't bought them yet. I have them in my saved list. The package of 10 information came form the questions/answers section on the amazon page. Scroll down to the bottom.

Happy Thanksgiving
          Keith
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

In the description it says: What's in the box

• Flair-It Sales 16435 1/2" Saniprene Swivel Seal 10Pk
            I've ordered them from 2 different suppliers and both times there were 10 in the package.
            Joseph
            Tow
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
              In the description it says: What's in the box

• Flair-It Sales 16435 1/2" Saniprene Swivel Seal 10Pk
              I've ordered them from 2 different suppliers and both times there were 10 in the package.
              Thanks Jlawles2, Ordering...

You Ordered twice...having a lot of fitting problems?
              2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
              2021 303RLS
              Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Scott'n'Wendy Scott, Lost track of the package I had when a new leak appears in camper #2 (thought they got left in the old camper or tossed by accident). So I ordered a new batch, and as luck would have it, found the first round when putting up the new ones. They were buried in a bag of stuff in the "CAMPER ESSENTIALS" drawer in the kitchen.

That Camper Essentials drawer is that stuff you need to get to quickly and need to know where it is at all times. Guess I need to put a cabinet in the neck compartment like rob has to get a bit more organized. The 1st 5er I put the spare tire in there as it shortened the unit just enough to keep me out of the street when hooked up.
                Joseph
                Tow
                South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
                X