Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 260 RD water filter location

Hey Y’all,

I am brand new to RVing. I had a blockage in my water lines the other night and am still having issues with water pressure. Does anyone know where the water filter is located? I looked under my sink and in my main compartment next to the water board but haven’t seen any filters yet.
    Reflection 150 260RD
    2017 Toyota Tundra SR5
    Full Timing

Grouperboy48 I don't think the Reflection 150 comes with a factory water filter, but if it did it would be in the main wet bay by your water connection.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Grouperboy48 View Post
      Hey Y’all,

I am brand new to RVing. I had a blockage in my water lines the other night and am still having issues with water pressure. Does anyone know where the water filter is located? I looked under my sink and in my main compartment next to the water board but haven’t seen any filters yet.
      Are you still having an issue with pressure? If so, can you elaborate (city or pump; cold, hot, or both)?
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Once I cleared the original blockage and started using my pump off the tank I have decent water pressure. City water doesn’t have much pressure so I mainly use my tanks.
        Reflection 150 260RD
        2017 Toyota Tundra SR5
        Full Timing

Comment

Hmmm, usually city water has more than enough pressure which is why many of us use pressure reducing valves when hooked up to city water.

Not sure what the original blockage was, Grouperboy48, or what was done to clear it, but could there be a remanent of the original problem blocking the flow? Is the low pressure system wide when on city water or limited to just one outlet? Have you removed the screens on the faucets? Have you checked that valves for the outside shower (assuming you have one) are turned off? Have you made sure that the valves on the Nautilus panel are turned all the way to the correct position? Have you checked for a kink in the supply lines?

If everything is fine when operating off the pump but not city water and all other possibilities have been eliminated then there may be a blockage between the potable water hose connection and the water distribution manifold.
          John
          2018 Momentum 395M
          2018 Ram 3500 Dually
          Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Don't forget to check the city water inlet screen and your regulator. A partially blocked screen in either of those locations will reduce flow dramatically as they are already limited in free flow area.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

There is a valve called "Kantleak" that is a spring loaded check valve. Yours might have failed. Trace the water hose from the campground where it connects to your rig, That is the Kantleak.
              2022 GD 2970RL (Built Dec 2021, Deliver March 2022)
              2019 F350 Platinum, Shorter bed, Diesel, SRW, 3.55 rear
              2017 GD 2600rb (Private sale May 2022)
              2016 F150 Platinum (traded in for F350 fall 2019)

Comment

Originally posted by wudwork View Post
                There is a valve called "Kantleak" that is a spring loaded check valve. Yours might have failed. Trace the water hose from the campground where it connects to your rig, That is the Kantleak.
                Can you provide a reference where that check valve is called a "Kantleak"? That's a new one (to me). I'm familiar with the panel GD used to install in their trailers (years ago) with the same name. Current models of the Kantleak (from the website) are shown below. https://www.abcorv.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kantleak.JPG
Views:	287
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	75948

Howard & Francine
                2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

A Reflection 260RD will not have a Kantleak panel, they stopped using that in 2016 or early 2017.

Brian
                  Brian & Michelle
                  2018 Reflection 29RS
                  2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Grouperboy48 View Post
                    Hey Y’all,

I have no idea if this is helpful but I located the prefilter ahead of the water pump in my new 260RD. It's right behind the rear wall of the pass through storage area. The wall comes out easily after removing 4-6 screws. The water pump is about a foot inboard of the backside of the Nautilus panel.
                    Mike and Rebecca
                    2022 Reflection 150 260RD, October 2021 build date.
                    2001 Chev 2500 HD 8.1 liter 4x4

Comment

Working...
                    X