Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

City Water Hook up small amount of water keeps running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Water Hook up small amount of water keeps running.

When not hooked up to city water everything is fine. The pump is not turning on indicating that I have no leaks. When I hook up the city water, I hear a small amount of water coming from the city hookup hydrant into my trailer. I have no visible leaks inside, but it starts to drip out of my grey tank when I keep it open. Any ideas about what is going on?
    Shawn Harris
    2022 Reflection 367BHS

There should be no connection fresh water to grey tank. I can think of only a faucet drip into a sink delivering fresh water to a grey tank.
    Ted
    2021 Reflection 310RLS
    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Strange I know. I have no drips or leaks.
      Shawn Harris
      2022 Reflection 367BHS

Comment

Do you have a washing machine? Regulator? What’s the pressure of the city water?
        John & Kathy
        2014 Reflection 303RLS
        2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

The city water could be going into the fresh water tank if you have a leaking check valve in the water pump or a leaking valve on the water panel. But . . . this does not explain the water coming out of the grey tank .

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Not sure what model you have but have you checked behind the water connection panel?

I agree with above, there should be no connection between fresh water in and grey tank without going thru a fixture.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Shawn Harris -- please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members where you'll discover how to fill out your signature line and other helpful tips about this forum: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
              X