No announcement yet.

SeeLevel II Tank Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for posting this and great pictures. We have a new rig and sensors aren’t working well so this sounded like a great solution. A couple of questions:
    1. Approximately how long did install take?
    2. Was it difficult to run wires to inside panel area?
    3. Are you still happy with it?
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2021 Ford F250 Lariat Short Bed
    Reese 16K

Comment

WondersAwait or ncitro -- post 16 is meant for you. (Would help, Resauers , if you'd tag or quote so your intended recipient gets flagged. Lots of info on this topic in the Welcome Letter! )

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Resauers Sorry David and I have been at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta this week, so away from the boards. We have both been very happy with the system. Install was not bad, I already had a path from my tanks to where I wanted the display, so I just needed to pull the two conductor wire through. Dropping and reinstalling the coroplast took the longest, the rest was sticking the sensors to the tanks. Double check your tank sizes, but for all of the trailers I have done you will want the "junior" shorter sensors. You get better resolution, and they fit better.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Resauers View Post
          1. Approximately how long did install take?
          2. Was it difficult to run wires to inside panel area?
          3. Are you still happy with it?
          1. Hard to say exactly because I strategically did it in phases. Ran wires when I was running other wires, did the underbelly when I had other lines to run under there. That said I bet it could be done in less than one day while not rushing the process. Maybe a few hours.
          2. Difficulty is entirely on getting a pull string in your chase area. As I said I was running other lines, had the chase via fishtape line. Was super easy.
          3. THRILLED with it. This would be my recommendation for first RV mod most people should do.
          David and Deana
          2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4, CC, SRW, 6.6L L8T Gas, MYD 6-Speed
          2022 Reflection 303RLS w/ Gen-Y Executive Gooseneck Hitch

Comment

Resauers Also you can set it up to support multiple displays. I did this, one in my nautilus panel and one in my main control center. Great to have the inside for obvious reasons but the outside is ready nice for watching the black level while flushing and filling my fresh.

Neil Citro
            2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
            2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Thank you all so much!!! Once I have down time, I will tackle this. I appreciate the feedback.
              2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
              2021 Ford F250 Lariat Short Bed
              Reese 16K

Comment

Working...
              X