Slide-out stuck out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide-out stuck out

I have a 2021 31MB, does anyone know where the slide-out controllers are for my rig?

smorales1191 Welcome to the family and the forum!

I hate that your first posting had to be for a problem. I'm sorry that I am not familiar with your TT so I can't help you with your problem other than to tell you to look up high in the storage areas.

When you have time, the moderators have created a welcome letter to help new members navigate the forum and complete their profile to make it easier to get the help that they seek. The welcome letter can be found at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by smorales1191 View Post
      I have a 2021 31MB, does anyone know where the slide-out controllers are for my rig?
      Usually on the Reflection fifth wheels the slide controllers are located on the "roof" of the front pass thru storage on the street side. This will be right above the control panel.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

Usually on the Reflection fifth wheels the slide controllers are located on the "roof" of the front pass thru storage on the street side. This will be right above the control panel.

Brian
        That's where it is on our 2021 303RLS, probably the same for your31MB

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

I've been racking my brain out with this issue. It's not on the roof of the pass thru storage or the generator compartment. Thanks for all the ideas though

Comment

Have you looked in the Island. That's the most central location to the 3 slides. The only other place to look is on top of the OHC in the bunkhouse or behind the drawers in the lower cabinet near the power panel, but that may only be the one for the bunk slide.

howson Howard, have you started a list of places that the controllers have been found. I know from my short time on here that some of the places are completely random.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by smorales1191 View Post
              I've been racking my brain out with this issue. It's not on the roof of the pass thru storage or the generator compartment. Thanks for all the ideas though
              Another place to look would be behind the rear wall of the pass thru. Some have found the One Connect control board behind this wall under the steps going to the bedroom.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Brian. thanks for the help. That is exactly where these guys were. I talked to GD and their production department swore it was in the generator compartment. But it was behind that false wall. Now to get this issue repaired.

Comment

Working...
                X