Both are 16" rims.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by 50ST8R View Post
      E-trailer had a comparable rim
      Kevin, did you get a match or the one with the black inlay? The black inlay is all I have been able to find so far.
      John & Beata, Waterford, WI
      2021 Reflection 337 RLS
      2017 Ford F350 Lariat, Diesel, Crew Cab, Demco 21K Recon 5th Wheel Hitch
      1200 watts solar, Multiplus II, 4 BB batteries, Orion DC/DC charger

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
        JohnL 50ST8R

Do you both still have the wheels? Is there any markings on them, serial number, batch number?

Brian
        I till have the wheel. I think I saw some marking on the inside of the rim. I'll be calling LionsHead on Monday.
        2021 Reflection 337 RLS

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          Yoda

Both are 16" rims.

Brian
          Are this also the same model 16" wheel that had cracking issues a while back - I remember the name Jaguar for some reason..
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Are this also the same model 16" wheel that had cracking issues a while back - I remember the name Jaguar for some reason..
            Yoda. I don't know. I was not aware of a prior issue.
            2021 Reflection 337 RLS

Comment

I did a search on Jaguar wheel rim cracks. My memory is not bad after all. There are numerous posts of the 16" wheels cracking. Might be a good idea to notify NTSB and GD. BTW Westlake (Lions Head) has a 5 year warranty on thier rims.

Hope this helps
              2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by John L View Post

Kevin, did you get a match or the one with the black inlay? The black inlay is all I have been able to find so far.
                I ended up with the black inlay. It looks close enough that I just settled for that. They had a direct match with the wheel and a Westlake tire but I was planning replacing all with new goodyears so settled for the mismatched rim which was considerably cheaper than the tire and wheel together.

Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
                2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
                  I did a search on Jaguar wheel rim cracks. My memory is not bad after all. There are numerous posts of the 16" wheels cracking. Might be a good idea to notify NTSB and GD. BTW Westlake (Lions Head) has a 5 year warranty on thier rims.

Hope this helps
                  Thanks.. I have already caught grief from the SO about not keeping so now you are going to rub it in😉😄
                  Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
                  2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Comment

Working...
                  X