MORryde 3000 Or Lippert Road Armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbergthold View Post

it towed great - smoother. The X brace gives me peace of mind, as did the tire upgrade to225s load E.

Thanks for the response. I’ve already swapped to 225/75-15 LRE Goodyear Endurance. That was an unbelievable difference…. If the new suspension parts make half that difference, well worth it…
    Chad, Heather, a kid or two, and Scout the Doodle dog

2021 Imagine 2500RL
    2018 Crew Max Tundra Platinum

I can’t leave things stock…

Comment

Alright. Trigger has been pulled on Lippert Road Armor blue thingies. Found them on sale on Amazon for $270.00, and will be here late next week. Ordered the 3.125” shackles and wet bolt kit as well for our 2500RL.

If all goes well and the weather cooperates, I’ll get them installed before we head to the coast before Christmas.
      Chad, Heather, a kid or two, and Scout the Doodle dog

2021 Imagine 2500RL
      2018 Crew Max Tundra Platinum

I can’t leave things stock…

Comment

Originally posted by Chad D. View Post
        Alright. Trigger has been pulled on Lippert Road Armor blue thingies. Found them on sale on Amazon for $270.00, and will be here late next week. Ordered the 3.125” shackles and wet bolt kit as well for our 2500RL.

If all goes well and the weather cooperates, I’ll get them installed before we head to the coast before Christmas.
        Tip. Install the links on the ends of your shackles first before tackling the equalizers.
        Grand Design Imagine 2450RL 2020 born 7/2019
        TV - 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Limited w/Towing PKG under 30K miles, hanger queen until now

Comment

Working...
        X