Torque Specification for wheels on XLS22MLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torque Specification for wheels on XLS22MLE

Just purchased a 2021 XLS22MLE. I have been going through the Imagine Travel Trailer Owners Manual and on page 64 it has a chart for Wheel Nut Torque. It lists the torque for 15 inch through 17.5 inch Steel and Aluminum rims. I have 14 inch aluminum rims on the XLS22MLE and no torque specifications are listed in that chart. Does anyone know wha those torque specifications are or where I could find them ? I went to the tire manufacturers site and did not see any information on it there. Thanks !
    2021 XLS22MLE
    2020 Ford F150 Ecoboost
    New Bern NC

Hi there Felix.

I'm attaching the Dexter wheel manual from their service page. According the the manual, the final torque is 100-120 lb-ft of torque for 14" wheels. See page 74 for the details. Note: This is a subset of their full axle manual.

https://www.dexteraxle.com/docs/defa...rsn=fedfe048_0

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

FelixTheCat
      I can't help you with your question, but somebody will stop by shortly to get you an answer.

Welcome to the family and the forum! If you haven't seen it, the moderators have taken the time to create a cheat sheet to help new members navigate the forum and get the best possible experience from it. The letter can be found at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Thanks TucsonJim and ThePowells ! I really appreciate your help !
        2021 XLS22MLE
        2020 Ford F150 Ecoboost
        New Bern NC

Comment

Working...
        X