No announcement yet.

EZ Lube / bearing repack corundum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Country Campers Brian, if you have access you might be able to make a simple bar that runs across the race vs a full round section. Not certain on the trailer hubs, but in the past auto hubs had machined notches cut for driving the race out at the bottom of the race seat.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
      Country Campers Brian, if you have access you might be able to make a simple bar that runs across the race vs a full round section. Not certain on the trailer hubs, but in the past auto hubs had machined notches cut for driving the race out at the bottom of the race seat.
      This is what I was thinking. Make the round flat part for the bearing and then saw flats on the sides until it fits down into the hub to get to the race.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Yoda Sorry so late for response. The one I use on axle / spindle is the 320. The 1000 was for final polish for cranks and cams. I'm at work and don't have the pics of Donna's trailer. I'll try to get them up in the AM.
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowells View Post
          Yoda Sorry so late for response. The one I use on axle / spindle is the 320. The 1000 was for final polish for cranks and cams. I'm at work and don't have the pics of Donna's trailer. I'll try to get them up in the AM.
          Thanks Ill add this to my list of supplies.
          Last edited by Yoda; 08-04-2021, 11:16 PM.
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3358.JPG Views:	0 Size:	155.9 KB ID:	62631
            Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Thanks Ill add this tom my list of supplies.
            Here are the pics, The bottom is what the spindle looked like to start, and top on is the finish.
            bottom
            Attached Files
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X