Announcement

Collapse

Need help?

Please include the year, make and model of your GDRV ("2019 Reflection 315RLTS") along with the make and model of the component with the issue ("Dometic RM1350 refrigerator", "Furrion FMCM15-BL microwave", etc) in your question.
See more
See less

Propane Quick Connect on 2020 GD Imagine 2600RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane Quick Connect on 2020 GD Imagine 2600RB

I am trying to find the specs on the propane quick connect that came installed on our camper. I'm trying to find out what size fitting I need to connect to it and whether or not that supply is already regulated or not. If it is regulated, what approximate output does it have so I can make sure it is adequate to supply an outside burner I am looking to purchase. Thank you for any guidance you can provide! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...DKIKX0DER&th=1

Originally posted by DougJ View Post
    I am trying to find the specs on the propane quick connect that came installed on our camper. I'm trying to find out what size fitting I need to connect to it and whether or not that supply is already regulated or not. If it is regulated, what approximate output does it have so I can make sure it is adequate to supply an outside burner I am looking to purchase. Thank you for any guidance you can provide! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...DKIKX0DER&th=1
    I’m pretty sure it’s1/4”, and it is already regulated. I had a camp chef stove that was high output and even after removing the regulator that came on the stove the pressure in the RV port was not enough for it. I then purchased a camp chef stove with two standard burners and it ran fine. It also runs my fire pit, blackstone and my generator, so I think it’ll run anything not listed as high output.

Edit.

Looks like the RV supplies 11 inches of water column. Devices with a red regulator are high pressure devices and will be looking for more pressure than the RV supplies.
    Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28bh
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Great feedback Neil. Thank you for the help!

Comment

Working...
      X