Missing parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing parts

I recently purchased a 2017 Momentum 350-M and my question is after letting the ramp door down you have the doors to the garage and above the doors there is something missing like a long narrow window. Can anyone tell me what is supposed to go there? I contacted a dealership and they needed to know what it is that goes there before I can order one.

Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

On the 2017 350M, there was a pull down screen that goes along the top. I'll bet that is the missing part. Here's a photo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	350M Screen.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	100208

According to the GDRV parts tool, there are two part numbers listed.

Part number 590471 is 96-5/8" x 102".
    Part number 590373 is 96" x 102".

I do not know why there are two different part numbers, so you may need to check in with GDRV customer service at 574-825-9679 before ordering. They may need your VIN number to determine which part number you need.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by rye1134@bellsouth.net View Post
      I recently purchased a 2017 Momentum 350-M and my question is after letting the ramp door down you have the doors to the garage and above the doors there is something missing like a long narrow window. Can anyone tell me what is supposed to go there? I contacted a dealership and they needed to know what it is that goes there before I can order one.
      Not related to your question, but please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Also, you might be interested in this information that documents how to inform GD of your new ownership of a used trailer: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...of-a-used-unit

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks, but that isn’t what my unit has. It has doors with screens and plastic covers held on by Velcro and above the doors it’s like a metal frame that possibly had the same type covering

Comment

rye1134@bellsouth.net, different year and model, but I think I have the same three-season door. Between the roof truss and the door header I have a polished to a mirror finish aluminum plate that gives the illusion of more room than there actually is. Both beds are in the raised position so I can't get a good picture for you.
          John
          2018 Momentum 395M
          2018 Ram 3500 Dually
          Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I’ll try and see if that’s what’s missing. With the ramp down and the doors shut that missing piece would let cold air or heat out and flying insects in.

Comment

Reads more like you have gap between the top of the 3-season door assembly and the opening for the header, rye1134@bellsouth.net, than a missing panel/mirror between the header and the roof truss. The jamb and top tracks for my 3-seaons door mount tight to the opening header. No gap, no filler plate.
              John
              2018 Momentum 395M
              2018 Ram 3500 Dually
              Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
              X