X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TribForce
    replied
    Originally posted by Bjgill17 View Post
    I’m thinking about using 3M command stick on hooks and trays in my new imagine. Will this cause a detachment of the wallpaper? Or will it damage in any other way the wallpaper. I don’t really plan on taking them off the wall once I have stuck them there.
    I use them for light weight wall hangings like tin signs and the like. I did remove some in my Lance when we got this camper and they pulled right off without tearing the wall paper. Just make sure you pull in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• Yoda
    replied
    As Rob mentioned I have seen where the command strips have pulled the wall paper off. We have a few by the door for light stuff such as hats. We also use them in the shower where they are attacked to the plastic, Hold very well there.

For heavier items I use these.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0031s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.4 KB ID:	124824
    They even work on an outside wall.
    I used them for the paper towel holder and the knife block by the stove.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0025s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	113.0 KB ID:	124825 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0026s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.0 KB ID:	124826

Keith

Edit
    BTW Just a note on how to keep the paper towels on the bar during travel (they kept bouncing off). Take a plastic lid of of say a cottage cheese container and cut a hole to fit the rod and slits around the hole to get it over the rod end. No more paper towels on the floor
    Last edited by Yoda; 12-04-2023, 12:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TucsonJim
    replied
    From the FAQ section of the 3M website:

Click image for larger version  Name:	command.png Views:	0 Size:	60.2 KB ID:	124768

I prefer to use a small screw to mount heavier items like framed photos or art work. It's easy to color match a screw hole later if you decide to remove the object.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Cate&Rob
    replied
    We use them for lightweight things. I have read reports of heavy loads pulling the “wall paper” off the wall. The glue holding the paper to the luan underneath is weaker than the 3M bond to the paper.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• Country Campers
    replied
    We use them as well with no issues. I think weight is a factor.

By the way I removed your other post on the same subject.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• nprario
    replied
    We use them in our Reflection and have had no issue's.

Leave a comment:

• Bjgill17
    started a topic Command 3M stick wall stick ons

Command 3M stick wall stick ons

I’m thinking about using 3M command stick on hooks and trays in my new imagine. Will this cause a detachment of the wallpaper? Or will it damage in any other way the wallpaper. I don’t really plan on taking them off the wall once I have stuck them there.
Working...
X