No announcement yet.

Soliciting Forum Member Input for GDRV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tag Furrion with the various appliances and timeline for solutions.

1 - HWH 39F issue
    2 - AC / Heat issue with thermostat reading
    3 - Refrigerators (compressor fuses i think)
    etc....
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by mpking View Post
      howson

Get the low down skinny on the Furrion Heat / AC temperature sensor having to be relocated. Much conflicting information on this.
      It will be interesting to see if any production units have a bypass kit installed or if Furrion has changed the configuration of the unit. TucsonJim is compiling the list.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

For us Imagine folks, some things I would like to see phased in:
        1. Move battery rails to top of frame so we can fit (2) batteries.
        2. Rotate front jack so tailgate can open fully when hitched.
        3. Install Morryde cre3000 (or other) spring hanger and weld additional support for spring hangers where they attach to frame.
        4. Provide direction on where to jack up trailer by the frame. There must be a procedure for lifting trailer safely??
        5. Install softstart to AC unit(s) ?
        6. Install power quality/conditioning inline with A/C ?
        2022 GD 2970RL (Built Dec 2021, Deliver March 2022)
        2019 F350 Platinum, Shorter bed, Diesel, SRW, 3.55 rear
        2017 GD 2600rb (Private sale May 2022)
        2016 F150 Platinum (traded in for F350 fall 2019)

Comment

Originally posted by wudwork View Post
          6. Install power quality/conditioning inline with A/C ?
          Can you elaborate on this more, please? I don't quite understand what you're requesting. (I *think* you want an EMS, or Electrical Management System, in the trailer but that's an assumption.)

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

For the wish list--solar window shades, at least as an option AKA day/night shades. The solar shades are very effective at reducing heat, while still allowing a view outside. We were very surprised these were unavailable, even as an option. Also, given the choice, we would not have ordered the central vacuum, or the W/D prep and its related intrusion into our bedroom area. About the only items we didn't order are the laundry, and full body paint. I see the new versions of our floorplan have dishwasher prep, so I will stand down on that.
            Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
            2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
            2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
            2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
            Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

TedS , I installed this on our last two rvs for the shower issue, https://www.lowes.com/pd/Danco-Chrom...Valve/50300313. It is infinitely adjustable from full pressure to zero/off. Our current trailer didn't even come with the dribble valve.
              2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584

Comment

DarnDave , I have, too. It eliminates the cold shot restart.
                Ted
                2021 Reflection 310RLS
                2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Hmmm... I replaced the shower head with a Oxygenics. This is not the exact model I have, as mine has a twist ring on the shower head. This appears to have a push button:
                  https://amzn.to/3B0lB2z
                  Mike
                  2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Even with my Oxygenics I installed a full off valve. The Oxygenics had a dribble valve.
                    Ted
                    2021 Reflection 310RLS
                    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

mpking that button doesn't do anything. it is the backside of the twist valve; just sort of "there".

Comment

How about considering a bolted latch/clamp design (similar to that used for automotive removable seats) to secure theatre seating to the floor. Posts on this issue re-occur with some consistency. In my case, I re-attached 3X and the dealer once on warranty... I'm running out of solid wood to hold fasteners.
                        Mike & Sonya
                        2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3, Tow Pkg, RAS
                        Blue Ox SwayPro
                        2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

Another one that some folks may want to have. A solution for door locks on the sliding doors. I've pondered the use of patio door locks but the door would need to have the sub-structure installed to support this. We are empty nesters and use the honor system, where some with children may be tired of a surprise visit in the bathroom or bedroom.

Jim

Comment

Something I just saw in another thread even though it does not apply to us. How about a molded plastic insert tray for the animal food and water station. For over anxious animals that may have accidents like a child just learning to use utensils, this would help with keeping the area from falling apart due to the high potential for moisture exposure.
                            Joseph
                            Tow
                            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
                            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
                            South of Houston Texas

Comment

I would like to see larger tail lights, brake lights turn signal especially on the large toy haulers. I added these 20.5” lights to my Momentum, fairly easy and I think they add to the safety factor, besides they look cool.

Jim
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	591D7FBD-AB41-4C77-9F51-1224A25134D0.jpeg
Views:	337
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	76857
                              Jim and Cindy
                              2021 F350 DRW 7.3L
                              2021 320G

Comment

Hogdrv great minds think alike! We added the same ones. Much brighter.

Comment

Working...
                                X