Landing Gear Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landing Gear Jack

Need to replace left landing gear jack and motor on my 2019 Reflection 367BHS. Want to be sure I'm ordering the correct replacement. Any advice? See a Lippert replacement on amazon. Looks like they are pretty universal.
    2018 RAM 3500 Diesel Eby Flatbed
    2019 367BHS
    Reese 20K GooseBox

Originally posted by OTTB View Post
    Need to replace left landing gear jack and motor on my 2019 Reflection 367BHS. Want to be sure I'm ordering the correct replacement. Any advice? See a Lippert replacement on amazon. Looks like they are pretty universal.
    I would reach out to Lippert to verify the part number. They're great to work with.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Maybe look here.
      Ted
      2021 Reflection 310RLS
      2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Originally posted by OTTB View Post
        See the recent thread below and my post #4 on a similar jack question:

Dan

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/mainten...jack-on-311bhs
        Dan & Carol
        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
        X