2016 337RLS front landing gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 337RLS front landing gear

On this model there is a bar that runs across the front compartment to connect the left and right gear with the motor on the right side (facing the unit).
    Has anyone added a second motor and eliminated the bar?

Dara & Jim
    2016 Reflection 337RLS
    2014 F350
    Conway, SC

Good morning. I used to have that Lippert set up in my other brand of fifth wheel. When it failed, I removed it and installed a double motor system with dual switches. It was much faster, and allowed for minor leveling changes from side to side.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks Jim
      Dara & Jim
      2016 Reflection 337RLS
      2014 F350
      Conway, SC

Comment

jamieline

From the description in the OP it reads like a PSX1 stabilizer is attached to the front of your 337RLS, but all the pictures I can find online show independent "arms" extending down from the front of the unit. The rear of the unit has (according to the Parts Lookup here: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/12490 ) what appears to be a PSX1 Lippert stabilizer. At the risk of quibbling over terminology, a PSX1 is a stabilizer, not a leveler.

Can you please post pictures of what's on your camper? Apparently a 2016 is a pre-Ground Control (electric levelers) unit?

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

yes it is pre-ground control. I have one motor with a bar that runs across the unit to drive the other landing gear.
          will be getting pictures.
          Dara & Jim
          2016 Reflection 337RLS
          2014 F350
          Conway, SC

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
            jamieline

From the description in the OP it reads like a PSX1 stabilizer is attached to the front of your 337RLS, but all the pictures I can find online show independent "arms" extending down from the front of the unit. The rear of the unit has (according to the Parts Lookup here: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/12490 ) what appears to be a PSX1 Lippert stabilizer. At the risk of quibbling over terminology, a PSX1 is a stabilizer, not a leveler.

Can you please post pictures of what's on your camper? Apparently a 2016 is a pre-Ground Control (electric levelers) unit?

Howard
            Howard I believe the OP is talking about this bar between the two front jacks as seen on my unit. It does take up a lot of room and you need to be careful not to put something against it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003small.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	94641

Keith
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

jamieline and Yoda -- I learned something new!
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
              X