Route DC DC Charger 311BHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Route DC DC Charger 311BHS

I’m needing to route the victron 12/12 30 DC DC charger from the front bay out to the bed of the truck, does anyone know the easiest way to do this? Essentially to run two 6 awg wires from the charge controller to where the 7-way plug comes out for a bed mounted Anderson plug.

I ran 4 gauge for mine and found it too big to fish under the gooseneck but I know some people have had luck with that route. I drilled up from the front bay into the storage space under the bed and then went forward in that space and drilled down into the pin box area.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by CaliCamping View Post
      I’m needing to route the victron 12/12 30 DC DC charger from the front bay out to the bed of the truck, does anyone know the easiest way to do this? Essentially to run two 6 awg wires from the charge controller to where the 7-way plug comes out for a bed mounted Anderson plug.
      This thread might help https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...harger-project
      However there was a U-Tube video where a guy after removing the field screws of the covering from the king pin box to the front bay, slid a 1" by 1/8 inch flat bar between the cover and the frame. he then twisted the bar upright to create a gap and used a fish tape to retrieve his cables. I used bailing wire and was able to fish it back to get my wires forward.

Hope this helps
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
      X