X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoda
    replied
    Originally posted by CaliCamping View Post
    I’m needing to route the victron 12/12 30 DC DC charger from the front bay out to the bed of the truck, does anyone know the easiest way to do this? Essentially to run two 6 awg wires from the charge controller to where the 7-way plug comes out for a bed mounted Anderson plug.
    This thread might help https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...harger-project
    However there was a U-Tube video where a guy after removing the field screws of the covering from the king pin box to the front bay, slid a 1" by 1/8 inch flat bar between the cover and the frame. he then twisted the bar upright to create a gap and used a fish tape to retrieve his cables. I used bailing wire and was able to fish it back to get my wires forward.

Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• ncitro
    replied
    I ran 4 gauge for mine and found it too big to fish under the gooseneck but I know some people have had luck with that route. I drilled up from the front bay into the storage space under the bed and then went forward in that space and drilled down into the pin box area.

Leave a comment:

• CaliCamping
    started a topic Route DC DC Charger 311BHS

Route DC DC Charger 311BHS

I’m needing to route the victron 12/12 30 DC DC charger from the front bay out to the bed of the truck, does anyone know the easiest way to do this? Essentially to run two 6 awg wires from the charge controller to where the 7-way plug comes out for a bed mounted Anderson plug.
Working...
X