Light switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light switch

I can’t find the switch that turns on the ceiling lights in the living room slide out? Grand Design 31G 2021

Originally posted by dennispfk1 View Post
    I can’t find the switch that turns on the ceiling lights in the living room slide out? Grand Design 31G 2021
    I don't have that model but I would suggest looking under cabinets. Most light switches are hidden from view and unmarked. Our main ceiling light switch is in the control panel where the tank level indicators are.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
    2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

Originally posted by dennispfk1 View Post
      Have you check under the slide to be sure the wires did not get pinched?
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

I can't make out what the label says on these switches. Does any of them turn on the lights?

Click image for larger version

Name:	31G.JPG
Views:	1624
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	36072

BTW--check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members when you get a chance.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

The slide lights in our Imagine are not connected to a panel switch but rather have a switch on each individual light. Same with the lights above the bed.

Jim

Comment

dennispfk1
            Tap them to turn them on! If I'd watched a minute longer on the video I'd have seen the salesman turning them on.

Click image for larger version  Name:	tap.JPG Views:	0 Size:	89.9 KB ID:	36075

Go to ~5:25 in the video and you'll see him tapping the lights.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
            2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X