Wheel specs on the 2019 337RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel specs on the 2019 337RLS

I want to put Grates tires on my 2019 GD 337RLS. Are the wheels rated to the PSI required for a G rated Tire

Welcome to the forum. The Jaguar wheel on your 337 is distributed by Lions Head Tire and wheel in Elkhart Indiana. I e-mailed them in 2015 and asked the same question about the wheels on my 2014 337. They responded that you can use the maximum pressure of 110 psi as long as you replace the rubber valve stem with a metal stem rated for that pressure or higher.

Here is a link to e-Trailer.com where someone asked the same question:
    https://www.etrailer.com/question-621278.html

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks Jim. That info is perfect. Now i will order the tires. Any recommendation on a good place in Tucson to have them mounted, hopefully with nitro fill?

Comment

Originally posted by bdinoro53 View Post
        hopefully with nitro fill?
        FYI....air is 80% nitrogen.

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        2021 303RLS
        Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Originally posted by bdinoro53 View Post
          Thanks Jim. That info is perfect. Now i will order the tires. Any recommendation on a good place in Tucson to have them mounted, hopefully with nitro fill?
          I use Discount Tire on Tanque Verde for all my tires. Most of us who have been RVing for decades don't use nitrogen fill. There are many articles that show it doesn't live up to the hype. But if you want to stay with nitrogen, I believe Costco on Grant may do it for a fee.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I have a friend who was thinking about getting his tires filled with nitrogen. My question to him was if he was going to start carrying a nitrogen tank to maintain tire pressure.
            John
            2018 Momentum 395M
            2018 Ram 3500 Dually
            Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
            X