Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tractor Supply Company (TSC) - tire option on the road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tractor Supply Company (TSC) - tire option on the road?

Hello, I was in a TSC store today looking around and was surprised to see many "ST" rated tire/wheel combos for sale in various sizes. I think I spied a 5 lug in my lug spacing. They did not appear to be Goodyear, but for a spare, seemed ok. Prices looked to be less than I see online. I was not expecting to find that since I've never been in a TSC before. I see them a lot, there are many of those stores from VA to the southeast and it may be a good option for anyone needing a tire/wheel along the road in a pinch. They also have DEF and a wide variety of hardware (of course), trailer jacks and towing supplies, fuel jugs, connectors. Just throwin' that out for others like me who were not aware of what all they stock.
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 280RS, 2022 GMC 3500 Denali crew cab 4x4 6.6L Turbo Diesel, empty wallet.

FYI They are also a good source for suspension parts (including leaf springs) when on the road.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

x2 on Bigdog3162 observations WRT Tractor Supply. Also a good place to get propane.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Look for Fleet Farm stores also. You will be amazed at what you run across when looking in the obscure places. I've seen some that carry everything from automotive tires to underwear and things in between that I forget about.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Another resource is Runnings, a chain I first checked out in Mitchell, SD (just off I-90). The store even had complete Dexter axle and hubs in stock. A massive "toy store". My friend and I spent a good hour or two wandering up and down the aisles. Yoda 's SWMBO is advised to hide the man's credit cards before allowing him near this place.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
          2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
            Another resource is Runnings, a chain I first checked out in Mitchell, SD (just off I-90). The store even had complete Dexter axle and hubs in stock. A massive "toy store". My friend and I spent a good hour or two wandering up and down the aisles. Yoda 's SWMBO is advised to hide the man's credit cards before allowing him near this place.
            howson.... sure hope you checked out the Corn Palace while in Mitchell.... no tires or hardware there, but still interesting.
            2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
            2021 303RLS
            Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
              .... sure hope you checked out the Corn Palace while in Mitchell....
              Of course! We've been there multiple times over the years.

Click image for larger version

Name:	corn palace.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	362.0 KB
ID:	108939

Howard & Francine
              2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
              X