Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acoleman43 View Post
    Wow, a bunch of Morryde haters

I have the CRE3000's. We have around 10,000 miles on them without any issues. I was considering the SRE4000's but went with the 3000's based on cost. Looks like my cheap side made a good decision.
    LOL Allen acoleman43

When I did my suspension upgrade I had about 12K on the trailer, including the Alaska trip. My EZ-Flex which came stock did very well. Unfortunate do to my not knowing to lube it (hidden zerks) I managed to wear out the bushings. Rubber spacer showed a little wear, but looked normal. I have a thread on the wear here. Dexter replaced them (the complete unit) free of charge . All I can say is I have not seen many posts on an EZ-Flex failure. There are a few.

Keith

PS I have the MorRyde X-factor cross braces, which I really like,
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by acoleman43 View Post
      Wow, a bunch of Morryde haters

I have the CRE3000's. We have around 10,000 miles on them without any issues. I was considering the SRE4000's but went with the 3000's based on cost. Looks like my cheap side made a good decision.
      They have some good stuff....just not their equalizers......
      I have the CRE3000 from factory and it's been ok, but it's worn out now. To me that isn't great service. I installed EZ-Flex equalizers on my previous trailer and it still was fine after ten years...Hence my bias.
      I will be installing them on the 303RLS this year. Well...that centre point looks interesting but it is rather pricey...I know, I know...you get what you pay for..lol

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
      2021 303RLS
      Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Not a hater but when it fails it will put you in a bad position.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X