Sumo spring install TSS-107-47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

Yes I did learn from your posts and pictures to make sure everything was in line and to specs, it was so nice of you to learn this so others do not have to do it twice.

Brian
    LOL - But I always do thing twice
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      Having my nice heated garage , 62 F, allows me to get these projects done when there is nothing else to do (also gets me into more projects than I need).
      I have a nice heated 26'x40' garage.......with 8' high doors.....I'd have to make the 303 a convertible.

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
      2021 303RLS
      Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Yoda Country Campers

Ordered and received my Sumo Springs (now that we are in Florida). A lesson learned in dealing with Super Springs . . . I did not have a discount code (like Black Friday) so had to pay full price. Once I placed the order, I was on their email distribution list. Before the sumo springs even got here, I received a 20% off offer that I couldn't use on a previous order . The lesson is . . . sign up for their emails and wait for the inevitable incentive before placing an order.

Rob
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
          Yoda Country Campers

Ordered and received my Sumo Springs (now that we are in Florida). A lesson learned in dealing with Super Springs . . . I did not have a discount code (like Black Friday) so had to pay full price. Once I placed the order, I was on their email distribution list. Before the sumo springs even got here, I received a 20% off offer that I couldn't use on a previous order . The lesson is . . . sign up for their emails and wait for the inevitable incentive before placing an order.

Rob
          BUMMER
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Yoda Country Campers

Rob
            I received the same email, sad that you can not use it but I would call them and see if you can. It took about 2 months to get mine as they were on backorder.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Yoda Country Campers

Rob
              Rob I am with Brian - Give super springs a call and ask for Mark Jutson https://www.superspringsinternational.com/ support@supersprings.com 800.898.0705 Mention this forum and and how many sumo springs have been ordered by us here. I believe Mark is aware of us as he looked at my pictures here. It;s worth a shot. Keith
              Mark Jutson
              Sales & Service Support Manager
              Direct: (805) 881-3004

Comment

Yoda Country Campers

Thanks for the contact info at Supersprings. I sent Mark an email . . . will let you know if he replies. My message to him is that Supersprings should probably not send discount offers to customers who paid a higher price and have not even received their parts yet!

​​​​​​​Rob
                Cate & Rob
                (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                2015 Reflection 303RLS
                2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
                X