Found something under the sink area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found something under the sink area

What do you guys think the black thing is ? It’s screwed to the wood right next to the sink . (This is in the cabinet)

2024 bh2800

Well, that’s the question of the day . . . I have no idea.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by gto1970 View Post
      What do you guys think the black thing is ? It’s screwed to the wood right next to the sink . (This is in the cabinet)

2024 bh2800
      Tire Link Dock?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	236
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	127465
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Have no clue what a tire link doc is . I know I definitely didn’t pay for any add ons .

Comment

Is it a used unit? If so, it could be a GPS tracking device the previous owner installed. Just guessing here.
          Grand Design Imagine 2450RL 2020 born 7/2019
          TV - 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Limited w/Towing PKG under 30K miles, hanger queen until now

Comment

Brand new . I ordered it in September and it was delivered to my dealership in late November

Comment

Originally posted by gto1970 View Post
              Brand new . I ordered it in September and it was delivered to my dealership in late November
              Ask the Dealer

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240122_150954_Chrome.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	127472 It's for your tire linc temperature pressure monitoring system(TPMS).
                Last edited by TedS; 01-22-2024, 05:11 PM.
                Ted
                2021 Reflection 310RLS
                2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

My TireLinc dock is in the basement storage area right next to the disconnect switch. You need to be able to access it for programming. That would be a very odd place to locate it. And it would need a power source too.

Jim
                    Jim and Ginnie
                    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
                    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I will get a mirror and a flashlight and see if I see any writing on it next time I’m at the trailer .

Comment

Shoot me down on this but is this possible the location of the propane detector? It looks like one of the Safe-T-Alert types and I think the furnace is on the opposite side of the sink in this floor plan? It would be kind of an odd location from a maintenance perspective but maybe not from a propane detection perspective. The propane detector on our Solitude is not close to anything propane. Just wondering.
                        2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar, factory gen, 8K axles with discs, W/D, Heat Pump, Gen 2 Goosebox, Battleborn
                        2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin

Comment

Propane detectors are usually down low because propane is heavier than air. This is still a very curious thing . . .

Rob
                          Cate & Rob
                          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                          2015 Reflection 303RLS
                          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
                            Propane detectors are usually down low because propane is heavier than air. This is still a very curious thing . . .

Rob
                            I was bored so I watched a couple of YT videos of this 2024 floor plan and didn't see a propane detector. Yes this is curious and I really would like to know what it is even though I don't have the same unit - curiosity I guess.
                            2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar, factory gen, 8K axles with discs, W/D, Heat Pump, Gen 2 Goosebox, Battleborn
                            2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin

Comment

Originally posted by ajg617 View Post
                              Shoot me down on this but is this possible the location of the propane detector? It looks like one of the Safe-T-Alert types and I think the furnace is on the opposite side of the sink in this floor plan? It would be kind of an odd location from a maintenance perspective but maybe not from a propane detection perspective. The propane detector on our Solitude is not close to anything propane. Just wondering.
                              Bang. It's not a propane detector. A propane detector is not placed close to anything propane to detect a leak. It is placed in the living space to warn occupants of a build up of propane.
                              Ted
                              2021 Reflection 310RLS
                              2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Working...
                              X