X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TucsonJim
    replied
    Originally posted by Yoda View Post
    You know I just noticed something - Jim looks a lot like Red Green.

Keith
    I've never been to Possum Lodge in my life.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Yoda
    replied
    You know I just noticed something - Jim looks a lot like Red Green. He just needs the red and green suspenders.. But which of you can play Herold?

I sure am enjoying the Mississippi weather - sunny and mid 60's today. A whole lot better than the 30's and low 40's Durango is seeing. Supposed to snow tonight too

Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year

Keith

Leave a comment:

• ncitro
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
    Sooo..is Brian really tall? .or....is Jim an elf......need some perspective...lol

Sorry..I apologize....

Thanks for all you guys do!
    Brian is quite tall. I'm about 5-10" in the middle for perspective.

Leave a comment:

• Scott'n'Wendy
    replied
    Sooo..is Brian really tall? .or....is Jim an elf......need some perspective...lol

Sorry..I apologize....

Leave a comment:

• Yoda
    replied
    Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
    Current as of 16 Apr 22

Here is a listing of the technical forum moderators and their username in case you ever need help with the forum or have an issue that needs moderator assistance:

Jim ( TucsonJim )
    Rob ( Cate&Rob )
    Howard ( howson )
    Brian ( Country Campers )
    Neil ( ncitro )

To contact a moderator in private, please send a private message.

If you'd like to have a moderator respond in a public post, you can use the @ sign followed by their user name. For example, TucsonJim

Jim

Picture below taken in the Grand Design factory, 14 Apr 22. Tallest to most vertically challenged: Brian, Howard, Neil, Rob and Jim.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220414_153949 (Large).jpg
Views:	1202
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	82213
    Talk about a saintly looking crew Thanks gentleman for all you do. You all must be saints - you put up with me
    Keith

Leave a comment:

• GregnWendy
    replied
    Thanks guys, truly a great group of mentors and coaches for us all. Your knowledge, experience’s and of course patience with us is appreciated more than you know. Thank you for all each of you do!

Leave a comment:

• hduring
    replied
    Camper maintenance is sometimes a pain, but we really appreciate all the responses the moderators provide. Maybe we’ll get lucky and meet one or more of the moderators during our travels. Know though that if you meet us, well be a pain by picking your brain (Q&A), but we’ll provide the beer!

Leave a comment:

• howson
    replied
    Check out the new moderator pic in post 1!

Leave a comment:

• Canyonlight
    replied
    Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
    Guys - Cate&Rob TucsonJim howson Country Campers - I read this post from Emily on the GDRV4LIFE forum yesterday. https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/...chnical-person Thanks, Emily GDRV-Emily for posting this on that forum section as well.

We know these guys are extremely talented, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful. They are also great guys as well ! We are lucky to have them. Many of us know that but there are many who may not be aware of this. When these guys offer suggestions, help, feedback, etc.......owners can know that the feedback is from credible sources.

I think it would be of great value to the forum community to know more about these guys; their backgrounds; etc. We have this for our Ambassadors on the GDRV4Life site. https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/...le-ambassadors

It would be a great thing to have an Intro/Background area added to Emily's post on GDRV4LIFE, as well as having on the Technical Forum.

Dan
    Brian Country Campers - my apologies for using Jim's forum name rather than yours ! I do not think it is the first time I have switched you guys around and probably will not be the last ! Jim sent a PM to me letting me know about my error.

Dan
    Last edited by Country Campers; 11-22-2019, 08:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mark&Colleen
    replied
    Thanks for all the time and effort you all put in to help us keep our rigs in top shape! This where I come whenever I have an issue.

Keep up up the great work guys!

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Canyonlight
    replied
    Guys - Cate&Rob TucsonJim howson Country Campers - I read this post from Emily on the GDRV4LIFE forum yesterday. https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/...chnical-person Thanks, Emily GDRV-Emily for posting this on that forum section as well.

We know these guys are extremely talented, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful. They are also great guys as well ! We are lucky to have them. Many of us know that but there are many who may not be aware of this. When these guys offer suggestions, help, feedback, etc.......owners can know that the feedback is from credible sources.

I think it would be of great value to the forum community to know more about these guys; their backgrounds; etc. We have this for our Ambassadors on the GDRV4Life site. https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/...le-ambassadors

It would be a great thing to have an Intro/Background area added to Emily's post on GDRV4LIFE, as well as having on the Technical Forum.

Dan
    Last edited by Country Campers; 11-22-2019, 08:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• slauretani
    replied
    We really enjoyed the rally! And it was nice meeting all of you. Thanks for all your hard work

Leave a comment:

• OffToHavasu
    replied
    Great, now my PC has a virus!

Leave a comment:

replied
    X2 on that one. It was a pleasure meeting each of you. A great time at the Rally where we met so many friendly people.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    Great picture and it was nice to meet all of you at the Rally.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X