• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220310-151329_Chrome.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	78744

My daughter started using this for her coffee.
    Ted
    2021 Reflection 310RLS
    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Here you go Yoda

https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-...01380398&psc=1
      Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
      2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
      2020 Momentum 351M
      2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Here is another for dry camping pleasure. Just light it outdoors.

Name:	Propane Coffee Maker.PNG
Views:	173
Size:	244.4 KB
ID:	80181

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestCamper View Post
          Here is another for dry camping pleasure. Just light it outdoors.

Name:	Propane Coffee Maker.PNG
Views:	173
Size:	244.4 KB
ID:	80181
          WOW
          So many good products. This one is worth considering.
          Thanks
          Keith
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Guest Sorry I cannot see paying that much for a percolator (basically).

Keith, https://www.amazon.com/Eurolux-Perco...s%2C114&sr=8-5 I have one similar in the camper. It's been used a few times and simple. Only power used is to light the burner on the stove.

Edit: Add this and you have a complete portable multi purpose setup. Use the burner to cook breakfast after making coffee. Only mod needed is to get off those baby bottles and onto the camper bottles so you don't run out in the middle of cooking.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
              Guest Sorry I cannot see paying that much for a percolator (basically).

Keith, https://www.amazon.com/Eurolux-Perco...s%2C114&sr=8-5 I have one similar in the camper. It's been used a few times and simple. Only power used is to light the burner on the stove.

Edit: Add this and you have a complete portable multi purpose setup. Use the burner to cook breakfast after making coffee. Only mod needed is to get off those baby bottles and onto the camper bottles so you don't run out in the middle of cooking.
              Joseph,

I was just trying to spend other folks money. We use a Mr Coffee and power it with the generator when dry camping. Battery also gets topped off in 45min for the next 24hrs.

For roughing it, the Folgers coffee tea bags worked very well. Tastes like brewed coffee.

https://www.amazon.com/Folgers-Coffe...s%2C100&sr=8-2

Jim

Comment

Guest Jim, I won't hold drinking Folgers against you . Really thinking about getting a 22" Blackstone for the camper which would be a perfect place to put the coffee pot to keep it warm while cooking breakfast outside.
                Joseph
                Tow
                South of Houston Texas

Comment

Guest Jim, I won't hold drinking Folgers against you . Really thinking about getting a 22" Blackstone for the camper which would be a perfect place to put the coffee pot to keep it warm while cooking breakfast outside.
                  Joseph,

You should try them where you may be pleasantly surprised. They're not bad when roughing it without electricity. I tent camp occasionally with some old Chrysler co-workers and these work well in a pinch.

Jim

Comment

Jim, Not that I have tried it, but one of my co workers many years back was always last minute. Well this is the best he could get to an actual brewed cup of cofffee. https://www.amazon.com/Community-Cof...s%2C106&sr=8-7

He was not an American, but did prefer the Community over Folgers (I'm partial b/c if the wind blew out of the west we could smell them roasting the beans).
                    Joseph
                    Tow
                    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Jim, Not that I have tried it, but one of my co workers many years back was always last minute. Well this is the best he could get to an actual brewed cup of cofffee. https://www.amazon.com/Community-Cof...s%2C106&sr=8-7

He was not an American, but did prefer the Community over Folgers (I'm partial b/c if the wind blew out of the west we could smell them roasting the beans).
                      May be worth a try on the next 2 track trip in northern Michigan. The Folgers singles are not instant coffee where they are a ground roast that is made up to be sort of brewed in your cup of hot water.

Jim

Comment

Yes, a hot cup of coffee in the morning is a must have. This is the same Instahot I installed in our sticks and bricks. I wired it to a switch so we can turn it off when we are parked at home with the power connected. I have seen this on a few RVs. We use the home Instahot mostly for tea, but it is good to have coffee on travel days. The unit is fastened to a 3/4 inch oak plywood board that is screwed to the back inside board of the island.

. Click image for larger version  Name:	Ihot1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.1 KB ID:	81088 Click image for larger version  Name:	Ihot2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	123.9 KB ID:	81089 Click image for larger version  Name:	Ihot3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.4 KB ID:	81090
                        Last edited by Crespro; 04-02-2022, 09:06 PM.
                        2021 Solitude 310 GK-R. 2020 F-250LB, 7.3L, 4.30, Reese 27K

Comment

Working...
                        X