Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
    Update

Trailer is almost level and is now about an inch nose low.. On level ground suspension across the EZ-Flex is equal. Thought on this nose down?
    If it stays an inch low, I would adjust with either method you mentioned.

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    2021 303RLS
    Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Looks good Keith. You will need to get on the road soon if you are going to make Elkhart in 3 weeks .

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
        Looks good Keith. You will need to get on the road soon if you are going to make Elkhart in 3 weeks .

Brian
        Leaving the 16th. First stop Carol's sisters near Peoria Illinois. Allowing extra travels days this time.
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

I was told springs could take up to 90 days to settle.

All of my campers are setup in the driveway with the slides in. So it may take a bit longer for the suspension to settle since the system does take a bit of weight off when it self sets up.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
          X