Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, truly a great group of mentors and coaches for us all. Your knowledge, experience’s and of course patience with us is appreciated more than you know. Thank you for all each of you do!
    Greg n Wendy
    2022 Reflection 337RLS
    2019 GMC 3500 Denali, LB, Duramax

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      Current as of 16 Apr 22

Here is a listing of the technical forum moderators and their username in case you ever need help with the forum or have an issue that needs moderator assistance:

Jim ( TucsonJim )
      Rob ( Cate&Rob )
      Howard ( howson )
      Brian ( Country Campers )
      Neil ( ncitro )

To contact a moderator in private, please send a private message.

If you'd like to have a moderator respond in a public post, you can use the @ sign followed by their user name. For example, TucsonJim

Jim

Picture below taken in the Grand Design factory, 14 Apr 22. Tallest to most vertically challenged: Brian, Howard, Neil, Rob and Jim.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220414_153949 (Large).jpg
Views:	1171
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	82213
      Talk about a saintly looking crew Thanks gentleman for all you do. You all must be saints - you put up with me
      Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Sooo..is Brian really tall? .or....is Jim an elf......need some perspective...lol

Sorry..I apologize....

Thanks for all you guys do!
        2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
          Sooo..is Brian really tall? .or....is Jim an elf......need some perspective...lol

Sorry..I apologize....

Thanks for all you guys do!
          Brian is quite tall. I'm about 5-10" in the middle for perspective.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
          2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
          2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

You know I just noticed something - Jim looks a lot like Red Green. He just needs the red and green suspenders.. But which of you can play Herold?

I sure am enjoying the Mississippi weather - sunny and mid 60's today. A whole lot better than the 30's and low 40's Durango is seeing. Supposed to snow tonight too

Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year

Keith
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
              You know I just noticed something - Jim looks a lot like Red Green.

Keith
              I've never been to Possum Lodge in my life.

Jim

Jim and Ginnie
              2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
              GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
              GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
              X