2k or 3k inverter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moneyslinger View Post

Curious what you're using for monitoring your propane levels? Mopeka via bluetooth?
    Yes, Mopeka via bluetooth
    Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Originally posted by ncitro View Post
      Here is the widget on the home screen of my phone and a picture of my Cerbo screen.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_2480.png Views:	0 Size:	248.4 KB ID:	122945
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2481.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	122946
      OK - is that widget in the App store? Need that! Way more useful home screen! Thx

Comment

OK - is that widget in the App store? Need that! Way more useful home screen! Thx
        Yes, (Apple). You need the VRM app (separate from the Victron Connect App) and then there are a variety of widgets for the home screen they have available.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by ncitro View Post

Yes, (Apple). You need the VRM app (separate from the Victron Connect App) and then there are a variety of widgets for the home screen they have available.
          OK I have the VRM app...do not see any options for widgets?? Maybe my iOS is too old. Where to find them? Thx

Comment

OK I have the VRM app...do not see any options for widgets?? Maybe my iOS is too old. Where to find them? Thx
            Long press your home screen (as if you were moving an app around) hit the + in the top left and search for VRM. Then you can scroll to the right through the choices. There are a bunch there.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
            2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
            2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

ncitro is a little further a long than I am with the custom cerbo interface and hardwired mopeka mod. But, so far - I have had good success with the propane monitoring and temperature sensors back to the cerbo via bluetooth. I did add a USB bluetooth antenna to the Cerbo in an attempt to boost range to the rear of the camper for a temperature sensor. This has worked out fairly well as well. I really just ran the other antenna closer to the other side of the pass through - haven't even made it permanent yet.

Let me know if you have any questions!
              2020 Imagine 2400BH
              2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

timelinex TucsonJim howson
                What a timely post! You're questions and all the answers were like someone was reading my mind.
                I also have 2 100AH Lithium iron phosphate batteries and after reading the posts, decided to go with Tucson Jim's 3000W Renogy inverter suggestion. (Just paid $332 Black Friday price at Renogy.com). I'm going to see how it works for me before jumping into the MPII and maybe adding a third battery.
                Jim, will you post the link to your 297RSTS (OLD trailer) solar/electrical improvement thread? Im not having success finding it...
                Anyone out there have other Non-Multiplus wiring diagrams and write ups for adding inverters?
                Erik
                Erik & Tea
                2021 Reflection 297RSTS
                2005 Ford Excursion 6L diesel
                ProPride hitch

Comment

Originally posted by tvantuyl View Post

The Renogy 3000w inverter shows $366.29​ when I just looked at my ammo-zon page. Pretty good deal.
                  Ted
                  I’m sitting here at the campground and I’m looking real hard at this now for $346. I may just pull the trigger on it this morning.
                  Last edited by BobinICT; 11-25-2023, 09:31 AM.
                  Grand Design Imagine 2450RL 2020 born 7/2019
                  TV - 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Limited w/Towing PKG under 30K miles, hanger queen until now

Comment

Working...
                  X