Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC amprage Victron Multiplus 3000/120/12 can deliver on 120V 15 amp circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bertschb View Post
    Good job Keith!
    Thanks

Brian - see my solar thread for a good laugh though.

BTW is there a way to set the Touch 50 to a 12 hour clock? Or am I stuck with 24 hour time. Need to read up, Also need to read the threads on the 712 that are here - I know the answers to my questions are answered there already.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Yoda Congrats! Sorry no Touch 50 here, so cannot help.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
        BTW is there a way to set the Touch 50 to a 12 hour clock?
        Sorry Keith but I actually don't have the Touch 50 so I can't answer your question. I just use the VRM Portal on my laptop.
        Brian & Kellie
        2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
        2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
        2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
        2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
          bellis

"Should" as in "if you want the Multiplus' PowerControl and PowerAssist to work". If you don't change the setting the Multiplus will allow a higher amperage demand than the shore can provide. Of course what happens then is the shore circuit breaker pops.

Set the Input Current Limit to match the Shore and the Multiplus will limit the draw from Shore to 15A (PowerControl) and will provide up to an additional inverted 25A through PowerAssist.
          Learn something every day. Will start doing this.
          2020 Imagine 2400BH
          2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

Working...
          X