Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roof Gutter Inspection Results (It's Ugly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

howson
    Don't take this the wrong way but with all the mods you've done to your trailer, I'm surprised at the steps you choose to live with. A few wobbly pops around the fire and I'd be off the side of those. lol
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    2021 303RLS
    Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
      howson
      Don't take this the wrong way but with all the mods you've done to your trailer, I'm surprised at the steps you choose to live with. A few wobbly pops around the fire and I'd be off the side of those. lol
      We'll have to agree to disagree on that subject--those GlowSteps are the bomb. If you've tried them and don't like 'em--that's OK (to each his own). But my pups will climb up the Glowsteps--I had to carry them up the OEM steps (aka "spring boards").

And of COURSE I did a mod on them--what?--you missed it??? https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...n-a-19-315rlts

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...lift-glowsteps
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Maybe they just look similar, but a friend of mine had steps that looked like that off the end of his truck camper...they were horrible. Going up them sober made you look drunk.

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        2021 303RLS
        Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Working...
        X